Snippets from a bead artist.

7.18.2010

Teddy's Choice!


We have a winner for the Sisterhood of the Traveling Beads!! It's a bit later than noonish - sorry - but Teddy has made his decision, with Nikita Bean looking on to prevent any cheating. The winner of the Box O Beads is Hannah Rosner of Good River Gallery!! I will post a link to Hannah's blog when she gets back to me with her address, so you all can go and get another chance at it. Thank you all for playing along and for following my blog.

I would have saved the winning piece of paper....but he ate it! (As well as one more...)

3 comments:

  1. Hee! Heeeeeeee! What a sweet little Teddy bear! Good boy Teddy, now no more paper snacks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! Thank you, Teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Hannah!!!
    My dog would have just looked at the papers, sniffed and wuffed for a treat....he's not much into working for a living.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't be upset if I don't have time to respond personally to each comment - but be sure that I read each and every one of them! :)